Associate Creative Director
The Associate Creative Director will report to the Creative Director and will work directly with internal teams to develop and deliver creative concepting, designs, mockups, and final deliverables for site landing pages, infographics, social media creative, and more for assigned accounts.
This role will also participate in brainstorming, research, and ideation for client campaigns. Strong communication and design skills are required, as this role will be responsible for presenting concepts to executive audiences on assigned accounts with support from internal leadership.
- Associate Creative Director will work alongside the Creative Director to develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects. This will require them to make conceptual and stylistic decisions. Creating layouts, mockups and prototypes may be required to illustrate their design idea to other members of the team or management.
- Associate Creative Director will oversee multiple design projects at one time. This will include overseeing design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project.
- ACD will also act as quality control for their projects by reviewing and editing their team’s final products before distribution.
- ACD is expected to stay abreast of the latest trends in digital marketing. To best serve the creative services department, they must continually research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used. They must be able to recognize their intended audience and the best strategies for reaching said population. They must also be aware of what competitors are doing in order to create innovative and new designs and concepts.
- Participate in new business development efforts when necessary
- Assist in scoping and estimating projects, including formulating recommendations for budgets and timelines
- All other duties as assigned by leadership team
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite applications; Sketch experience preferred
- Must have a solid understanding of brand marketing [i.e. brand positioning, marketing mix, brand benefits, brand identity, communication/messaging strategies]
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Graphic design experience
- Self motivator, willing to accept and appropriately respond to criticism
- Competitive spirit and strong work ethic
- This is a “Player Coach” role where you will be leading virtual team members while also owning your own set of creative projects
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of creative agency experience
- Remote work experience preferred, but not required