We are seeking a copywriter to work with our fast-paced team. You’ll be responsible for writing content ranging from website copy and blog posts to social and infographic copy. We’re looking for someone who can work independently, is accountable, detail oriented, and excited to pitch in wherever needed. You’ll be working for a growing company that operates remotely with satellite offices in Columbus, L.A., and New York.
The copywriter will report to the Creative Director and will work directly with internal teams to develop and deliver creative concepting and copy for site landing pages, infographics, social media creative, and more for assigned accounts.
This role will also participate in brainstorming, research, and ideation for client campaigns. Strong communication skills are required, as this role will be responsible for presenting concepts to internal teams.
- Develop content for a variety of digital channels to drive to client project goals, including:
- Website copy
- Blog posts
- Organic social media copy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Paid social media copy for Facebook ads
- Email copy
- Infographic copy
- Other content as needed
- Work within a designated brand content style guide (Knowledge of AP style preferred).
- Write using key SEO strategies.
- Edit blog articles and other content to ensure they meet client brand guidelines and SEO best practices.
- Capture brand personality in content voice and tone.
- Collaborate with creative director, strategists, designers, and account team.
- Support other project work and initiatives as needed.
- Participate in new business development efforts when necessary.
- Assist in scoping and estimating projects, including formulating recommendations for budgets and timelines.
- All other duties as assigned by leadership team
- 3+ years copywriting experience in advertising, marketing, publishing, or related field.
- Experience writing for SEO.
- Has a portfolio of creative work that demonstrates experience writing for various digital channels.
- Experience writing video treatments and scripts is a plus.
- Possesses strong concepting skills, detail-mindedness, a passion for words, and solid communication skills.
- Is able to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects and production schedules.
- Loves teams, teamwork, listening, interpreting, learning, participating, and inspiring.
- Is comfortable working remotely.